Artificial Intelligence Alliance
Working with Southern Methodist University, The University of North Texas, The University of Texas at Arlington, The University of Texas at Dallas, Fort Worth-based TAMU, and the major regional chambers, the Texas Research Alliance (TRA) will coordinate, facilitate, and promote the continuing development of AI capability and implementation across North Texas.
AI Alliance Collaboration
Our speakers will be leaders in their fields with a focus on AI use-case identification, challenges application development, and implementation.
TRA will initiate the AIA through the following activities:
- Host virtual university capability roundtables where each university shares their AI faculty and capability.
- Host an industry-university AI information exchange program.
- Host a round table where the chambers present their plans for developing and promoting regional AI capabilities.
- Work with the federal agencies (NSF, U.S. Depts. of Transportation, Homeland Security, Defense, Energy, and Education) to identify opportunities for regional proposals.
- Work with the chambers to identify university-industry collaborations.
- Develop academic-industry-public agency partnerships for projects to address AI use-cases.
- Work with the chambers to organize regional conferences for AI applications and broader use.
TRA anticipates the AIA to be an ongoing effort that will continuously seek, develop, and capture AI-related opportunities for North Texas’ universities, companies, municipalities, and public agencies.
AI COLLABORATION SYMPOSIUM
On Friday, September 29, 2023 the Texas Research Alliance held the first Dallas-Fort Worth University AI Collaboration Symposium to enable area research university faculty to collaborate with colleagues to engage larger opportunities for research and applications in artificial intelligence. Over 100 area professors and university leaders attended the program.
Let TRA know about your products, challenges, and services related to AI/ML. Our North Texas universities and companies are eager to engage, learn, adopt, adapt, and help apply AI/ML solutions to meet your needs.